June 9-15, 2019
On the picturesque grounds of St. Stephen’s school, classical guitar students of all levels will have fun, be inspired, and take their playing – and their love of music – to the next level.
Students will have opportunities to work directly with award-winning performers and highly experienced teachers in individual lessons, master classes, and large ensemble formats.
Every day campers will:
- practice and perform
- play in guitar orchestras
- play in and attend master classes
- take private lessons
- see world-class performances
- meet other students from around the region
- study with and meet master classical guitarists
For more information on registering your student, please click here: Registration
Note: This year’s enrollment will be limited to the first 30 students registered.
If you have any questions, please contact us.